Crime and justice
Victims and victimization
Criminal victimization in Canada, associated risk factors, direct services available to crime victims, and criminal injuries compensation or financial benefit programs.
List of surveys and statistical programs
8 active survey(s) and statistical program(s)
- Canadian Victim Services Indicators
- General Social Survey - Canadians' Safety
- Homicide Survey
- Impacts of COVID-19 on Canadian Victim Services
- Residential Facilities for Victims of Abuse, Survey of
- Safety in Public and Private Spaces, Survey of
- Survey on Individual Safety in the Postsecondary Student Population
- Survey on Sexual Misconduct at Work
4 inactive survey(s) and statistical program(s) no longer conducted
- Police-Reported Hate Crimes, Pilot Survey on
- RCMP Public Complaints Commission (PCC) Survey
- Victim Services Survey
- Youth Shelter Pilot Survey
Total number of records: 12
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: