Geographic location of location
Geographic location refers to the physical place a statistical unit is located and for which statistics are collected and disseminated.
Location refers to the lowest level of the Business Register statistical hierarchy. The location, as a statistical unit, is defined as a production unit at a single geographical location at which or from which economic activity is conducted and for which, at a minimum, employment data are available.
- Economic Regions - Variant of SGC 2016 May 16, 2016 to current
- Standard Geographical Classification (SGC) 2016 May 16, 2016 to current
- Standard Geographical Classification (SGC) 2016, Regrouping Variant with British Columbia and the Territories January 01, 2016 to current
- Standard Drainage Area Classification (SDAC) 2003 February 16, 2009 to current
Relation to previous version
- Geographic location of location February 21, 2018 to current
This is the current version.
- Geographic location of location January 01, 2015 to February 20, 2018