The language composition of Canada, including information on English, French, Aboriginal, and other language groups living in Canada.
Information on the language groups' size, geographic distribution, and demographic characteristics is also included. Data on mother tongue and retention of mother tongue languages, knowledge of English, French, Aboriginal, and non-official languages, as well as use of languages in different contexts-at home, at work, and with family and friends-are also included.
List of surveys and statistical programs by subtopics
- Aboriginal language groupsNo results under: : Aboriginal language groups
- English language groupsNo results under: : English language groups
- French language groupsNo results under: : French language groups
- Knowledge of languagesNo results under: : Knowledge of languages
- Other language groupsNo results under: : Other language groups
- Use of languages