Retail and wholesale
Retail sales by type of store
Sales estimates of all goods purchased for resale, net of returns and discounts, by type of retail outlet.
Based on the North American Industry Classification System definition of retail trade, major trade groups (retail outlet type) are covered using special aggregations of the 2002 NAICS industries. Annual estimates of revenues, expenses, and inventories are available for all types of retailing, as is additional information on retail chains.
List of surveys and statistical programs
3 active survey(s) and statistical program(s)
- New Motor Vehicle Sales Survey, Monthly
- Retail Trade Survey (Department Store Organizations), Monthly
- Retail Trade Survey (Monthly)
4 inactive survey(s) and statistical program(s) no longer conducted
- Retail and Wholesale Trade Survey, Annual
- Retail Chains and Department Stores
- Retail Store Survey (Annual)
- Retail Trade Survey (Annual)
Total number of records: 7