Income, pensions, spending and wealth
Low income and inequality
Individuals and families living with low income in Canada, various provinces, or other geographical units (e.g., cities, small towns, and neighbourhoods).
Also includes the gap between high- and low-income and/or wealth families, as well as the extent to which government transfers (such as child tax benefits, Old Age Security, and social assistance) and the tax system reduce the incidence of low-income and family-income inequality/disparity.
List of surveys and statistical programs
3 active survey(s) and statistical program(s)
- Canadian Income Survey
- Canadian Index of Multiple Deprivation, The
- Distributions of Household Economic Accounts for Income, Consumption and Saving
5 inactive survey(s) and statistical program(s) no longer conducted
- Canadian Survey of Economic Well-being
- Consumer Finances (Small Sample), Survey of
- Consumer Finances, Survey of
- Labour and Income Dynamics, Survey of
- Ontario Material Deprivation Survey
Total number of records: 8