Complete list of surveys and statistical programs
The language composition of Canada, including information on English, French, Aboriginal, and other language groups living in Canada.
Information on the language groups' size, geographic distribution, and demographic characteristics is also included. Data on mother tongue and retention of mother tongue languages, knowledge of English, French, Aboriginal, and non-official languages, as well as use of languages in different contexts-at home, at work, and with family and friends-are also included.
1 active survey(s) and statistical program(s)
8 inactive survey(s) and statistical program(s) no longer conducted
- Education in the Minority-Language and Second-Language at the Postsecondary Level, Survey on
- Language Industry Survey
- Language of Work Survey
- Minority and Second Language Education, Elementary and Secondary Independent Schools
- National Household Survey
- Official Languages Demand for Services Survey
- Providers of Training in English or French as a Second Language, Survey of
- Vitality of Official-Language Minorities, Survey on the
Total number of records: 9