Workplace organization, innovation, performance
Work practices, organizational change, innovation, technology use, workplace performance, and business strategy.
Includes the incidence of work organization practices, such as information sharing with employees; organizational change, such as re-engineering; incidence of innovation, such as new or improved products or processes; computer-based technology adoption or change; performance indicators, such as productivity, sales, and product quality; importance of workplace business strategy, such as undertaking research and development; and employer practices and impact on employee outcomes, such as the impact of firm size on employee earnings and hours worked.
List of surveys and statistical programs
2 active survey(s) and statistical program(s)
- Federal Jurisdiction Workplace Survey
- Pulse Survey on COVID-19 and its Impacts on Public Service Employees
3 inactive survey(s) and statistical program(s) no longer conducted
- Community Employment Innovation Project
- Work and Health of Nurses, National Survey of the
- Workplace and Employee Survey
Total number of records: 5