Employment insurance, social assistance and other transfers
Employment Insurance (EI) program information includes the number of beneficiaries, the type of benefits received, the number of people covered by province, the number of weeks paid, the average weekly EI payments, the duration of EI receipts, and the extent to which workers are repeat users of the program.
Also includes social assistance and other government transfers (e.g., workers' compensation and child tax benefits) as well as their impact on workers' behaviour.
List of surveys and statistical programs
2 active survey(s) and statistical program(s)
7 inactive survey(s) and statistical program(s) no longer conducted
- Changes in Employment Survey
- Community Employment Innovation Project
- Labour Market Activity Survey
- Maternity Leave, Survey of
- Ontario Employment Benefits and Support Measures Survey
- Self-Sufficiency Project
- Unemployment Insurance Statistics
Total number of records: 9