Immigration and ethnocultural diversity (formerly Ethnic diversity and immigration)
Complete list of surveys and statistical programs
Information on ethnic groups, visible minorities, the Canadian-born population, immigrants and non-permanent residents, and generation status in Canada (first generation, second generation, third generation or longer).
Information on these populations includes statistics about their size, their geographic distribution, their origins, and their demographic characteristics.
Data are available on citizenship; education, training, and skills; labour market and income; health status and access to health care; integration of newcomers; knowledge and use of languages; immigration history; religion; family; civic participation, attitudes, values, and social networks; perceived discrimination and unfair treatment; and other subjects.
7 active survey(s) and statistical program(s)
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Labour Statistics Program
- Canadians at Work and Home, General Social Survey
- Census of Population
- Family, General Social Survey
- Longitudinal Administrative Databank
- Longitudinal Immigration Database
- Population projections on immigration and diversity for Canada and its regions
4 inactive survey(s) and statistical program(s) no longer conducted
- Ethnic Diversity Survey
- Immigrants to Canada, Longitudinal Survey of
- National Household Survey
- National Population Health Survey: North Component
Total number of records: 11