Income sources of person
Status: This standard was approved as a recommended standard on March 21, 2016.
Income sources refers to those income sources that make up total income.
Person refers to an individual and is the unit of analysis for most social statistics programs.
- Canadian dollar at constant prices for a specific reference year May 11, 2021 to current
- Canadian dollars at constant prices February 01, 2019 to current
- 'Amount of income' is expressed in Canadian dollars. The data presentation should specify any adjustments made, including whether the unit of measure is current dollars or constant dollars. Amount of income can range from the lowest negative number on the file to the maximum positive number on the file. October 15, 2012 to current
- Canadian dollar at current prices May 12, 2003 to current
- Classification of income sources May 11, 2021 to current
- Range of income March 01, 2019 to current
- Classification of income status February 01, 2019 to current
- Classification of income sources March 21, 2016 to May 10, 2021
Relation to previous version
- Income sources of person March 21, 2016 to current
May 11, 2021 - The Classification of income sources has been updated.
- Income sources of person September 11, 2013 to March 20, 2016
This was the recommended standard from September 11, 2013 to March 20, 2016.
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: