North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) 1997
- 23 - Construction
- 232 - Trade Contracting
- 2329 - Other Special Trade Contracting
- 23291 - Fencing and Interlocking Stone Contracting
232910 - Fencing and Interlocking Stone Contracting
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in erecting fencing of any material and laying precast stones or bricks for patios, driveways and the like.
- Chain link fences, installing
- Commercial fencing (courts, pools, playgrounds), installation
- Erecting fences (wire, wood, steel, fibre glass)
- Fences and enclosures, any material, installation
- Fencing for highway, installation
- Installation of interlocking stone, driveways
- Patio construction, concrete, contractors
- Precast stones or bricks for patios or driveways, installation
- Residential fencing, erecting
- Sound barriers (fences), construction
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: