North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2017 Version 2.0
- 71 - Arts, entertainment and recreation
- 713 - Amusement, gambling and recreation industries
- 7139 - Other amusement and recreation industries
- 71395 - Bowling centres
713950 - Bowling centres
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in operating bowling centres.
- bowling alleys or centres (candlepin, duckpin, five or ten pins)
- providing food and beverage services at bowling centres
- operating lawn bowling clubs (See 713991 Sports clubs, teams and leagues performing before a non-paying audience)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: