North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2017 Version 2.0
- 71 - Arts, entertainment and recreation
- 713 - Amusement, gambling and recreation industries
- 7139 - Other amusement and recreation industries
- 71393 - Marinas
713930 - Marinas
This Canadian industry comprises establishments, known as marinas, primarily engaged in operating docking and storage facilities for pleasure-craft owners, with or without related activities, such as retailing fuel and marine supplies, boat repair and maintenance, and rental services.
- sailing clubs and yacht clubs that operate marinas
- operating resorts which include a marina facility (See 721113 Resorts)
- renting pleasure boats (See 532280 All other consumer goods rental)
- retailing fuel for boats (See 447190 Other gasoline stations)
- retailing marine supplies (See 441220 Motorcycle, boat and other motor vehicle dealers)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: