North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2017 Version 2.0
- 71 - Arts, entertainment and recreation
- 713 - Amusement, gambling and recreation industries
- 7139 - Other amusement and recreation industries
- 71391 - Golf courses and country clubs
713910 - Golf courses and country clubs
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in operating golf courses and country clubs that operate golf courses along with dining facilities and other recreational facilities.
- providing food and beverage services, equipment rental services and golf instruction services
- operating curling clubs and driving ranges and miniature golf courses (See 713992 Other sport facilities)
- operating resorts in which recreational facilities are combined with lodging (See 721113 Resorts)
- renting golf equipment, without provision of other services (See 532280 All other consumer goods rental)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: