North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2017 Version 2.0
- 56 - Administrative and support, waste management and remediation services
- 562 - Waste management and remediation services
- 5629 - Remediation and other waste management servicesUS
- 56291 - Remediation servicesUS
562910 - Remediation servicesUS
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in the remediation and clean-up of contaminated buildings, mine sites, soil or ground water.
- integrated mine site reclamation activities, such as soil remediation, waste water treatment, hazardous material removal, contouring of land and revegetation
- demolishing or dismantling buildings, and/or soil excavation (See 238910 Site preparation contractors)
- developing remedial action plans (See 541620 Environmental consulting services)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: