North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2017 Version 2.0
- 56 - Administrative and support, waste management and remediation services
- 562 - Waste management and remediation services
- 5622 - Waste treatment and disposalUS
- 56221 - Waste treatment and disposalUS
562210 - Waste treatment and disposalCAN
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in operating land fill sites, incinerators, or other treatment or disposal facilities for non-hazardous or hazardous waste.
- garbage disposal by incinerator, combustor or landfill
- garbage dump operation
- hazardous or non hazardous waste material treatment and disposal sites
- incinerator operation, hazardous or non-hazardous waste
- radioactive waste disposal and treatment
- integrating the collection, treatment and disposal of waste
- composting (See 325314 Mixed fertilizer manufacturing)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: