North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2017 Version 2.0
- 56 - Administrative and support, waste management and remediation services
- 561 - Administrative and support services
- 5612 - Facilities support services
- 56121 - Facilities support services
561210 - Facilities support services
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing a range of services to support operations within a client's facilities. These establishments typically provide a combination of services, such as janitorial; maintenance; trash disposal; guard and security; mail routing and other logistical support; reception; laundry; and related services, to support operations within facilities. They provide operating staff to carry out these support activities, but are not involved with, or responsible for, the core business or activities of the client.
- facilities support services (except computer)
- jails and correctional facilities, support services to operations
- providing a single support service to clients, but not the range of services that establishments in this industry provide (classified according to the service provided)
- providing both management and operating staff for the complete operation of a client's establishment, such as a hotel, restaurant or hospital (classified according to the primary activity of the establishment operated)
- providing computer facilities management services (See 541514 Computer systems design and related services (except video game design and development))
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: