North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2017 Version 2.0
- 52 - Finance and insurance
- 526 - Funds and other financial vehiclesCAN
- 5269 - Other funds and financial vehiclesCAN
- 52698 - All other funds and financial vehiclesCAN
526981 - Securitization vehiclesCAN
This Canadian industry comprises special purpose financial vehicles organized for the acquisition of pools of receivables and the issuance of marketable fixed-income securities. These receivables are generally loans made to persons and/or businesses, such as credit card receivables, automobile and equipment loans and leases, and residential and commercial mortgages. These securities are broadly referred to as asset-backed securities.
- factoring of receivables (See 522299 All other non-depository credit intermediation)