North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2017 Version 2.0
- 52 - Finance and insurance
- 524 - Insurance carriers and related activities
- 5241 - Insurance carriers
- 52413 - Reinsurance carriersUS
524132 - Accident and sickness reinsurance carriersCAN
This Canadian industry comprises establishments in which more than 70 percent of nominal output is derived from assuming all or part of the risk associated with insurance policies for hospital, medical, dental, vision and other health services originally underwritten by other insurance carriers. Nominal output is measured as premiums less claims plus investment income.
- health and accident reinsurance underwriters or carriers