North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2017 Version 2.0
- 52 - Finance and insurance
- 523 - Securities, commodity contracts, and other financial investment and related activities
- 5239 - Other financial investment activities
- 52393 - Investment adviceUS
523930 - Investment adviceUS
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing investment advice to others on a fee basis, provided that they do not also have the authority to execute trades. Establishment in this industry may communicate their advice both directly to their clients and via printed or electronic media as part of a subscription service.
- financial investment advice services, customized, fees paid by clients
- investment advice counselling services, customized, fees paid by clients
- providing financial planning advice, investment counseling and investment research
- establishments providing investment advice in conjunction with their primary activity, such as portfolio management, or the sale of stocks, bonds, annuities and real estate (classified according to their primary activity)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: