North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2017 Version 2.0
- 48-49 - Transportation and warehousing
- 484 - Truck transportation
- 4842 - Specialized freight trucking
- 48422 - Specialized freight (except used goods) trucking, local
484222 - Dry bulk materials trucking, localCAN
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in the local trucking of dry bulk materials. These establishments use dump trucks and dump trailers, tank trucks, hopper trucks and similar vehicles to transport goods such as sand, gravel, snow, dry chemicals and ores.
- dry bulk materials (e.g., dirt, grain, gravel, sand) trucking or hauling, local
- local hauling of garbage (See 562110 Waste collection)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: