North American Product Classification System (NAPCS) Canada 2017 Version 1.0
This group comprises dairy products.
This class comprises processed fluid milk and milk products, except dry and canned products.
This subclass comprises processed milk and cream, and other fluid milk products, in bulk.
1731111 - Processed fluid milk and cream, in bulk
Fluid milk and cream that has been pasteurized, in bulk containers. May also be homogenized or reconstituted.
- processed partly skimmed fluid milk in bulk (fat content of 2%)
- processed whole fluid milk in bulk (fat content of 3.5%)
- reconstituted fluid milk in bulk (fat content 1% to 6%)
- skim milk in bulk (except concentrated)
- table cream in bulk (fat content 15% to 21%)
- whipping cream in bulk (fat content 30% to 35%)
1731112 - Other fluid milk products, in bulk
Other fluid milk products in bulk.
- fresh whey in bulk
- sweetened concentrated and evapored whey, in bulk
- sweetened condensed cream in bulk
- sweetened condensed milk in bulk
- unsweetened evaporated cream in bulk
- unsweetened whole evaporated milk in bulk
- whey cream in bulk