Variant of NAICS 2012 - Labour Force
- 62 - Health care and social assistance
- 624 - Social assistance
- 6241 - Individual and family services
- 62419 - Other individual and family services
624190 - Other individual and family servicesUS
This Canadian industry comprises establishments, not classified to any other Canadian industry, primarily engaged in providing non-residential, individual and family, social assistance services.
- alcoholic and drug addiction self-help organizations
- crisis intervention centres
- friendship centre
- marriage (family) counselling services
- refugee services
- self-help action group
- social counselling services in mental health by social workers and psychologists (See 621330 Offices of mental health practitioners (except physicians))
- child and youth social assistance services (See 624110 Child and youth services)
- social assistance services to the elderly and persons with disabilities (See 624120 Services for the elderly and persons with disabilities)
- day-care services for children (See 624410 Child day-care services)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: