Variant of NAICS 2012 - Energy sector
- Non E - Industries not included in the energy sector
- 51 - Information and cultural industries
- 515 - Broadcasting (except internet)
- 5152 - Pay and specialty television
- 51521 - Pay and specialty television
515210 - Pay and specialty television
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in broadcasting television programs, in a defined and limited format, such as family and youth-oriented, news, feature films, music, health, sports, religion, weather, travel and educational programming. These establishments may produce programs in their own broadcasting studios or they may acquire programming from external sources. The programming is delivered to subscribers by operators of cable or satellite distribution systems.
- specialty television (e.g., music, sports, news) channels
- producing programs for television without broadcasting (See 512110 Motion picture and video production)
- delivering programs to subscribers by cable or satellite systems (See 517112 Cable and other program distribution)
- broadcasting television programs in a defined and limited format exclusively on the Internet (See 519130 Internet publishing and broadcasting and web search portals)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: