Variant of NAICS 2012 - Energy sector
- Non E - Industries not included in the energy sector
- 51 - Information and cultural industries
- 512 - Motion picture and sound recording industries
- 5122 - Sound recording industries
- 51224 - Sound recording studios
512240 - Sound recording studios
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing the facilities and technical expertise for sound recording in a studio, and audio production and post-production services for film, television and video. These establishments do not hold the copyrights to the sound recordings produced in their facilities.
- music studio recording services
- sound recording studios (except combined with production and distribution)
- sound recording studios (except integrated record company)
- mass duplication of sound recordings (See 334610 Manufacturing and reproducing magnetic and optical media)
- record production, including contracting with musical artists, arranging and financing the production of original master recordings, and marketing the reproduction rights (See 512210 Record production)
- releasing, promoting and distributing sound recordings (See 512220 Integrated record production/distribution)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: