Classification of building permit types

12 - Non-residential

123 - Institutional and governmental

Refers to expenditures made by the community, public and government for buildings and structures like schools, universities, hospitals, clinics, churches, homes for the aged.

1230 - Laboratories

1231 - Schools, education

1232 - Hospitals, medical

1233 - Welfare, home

1234 - Churches, religion

1235 - Government buildings

1236 - Institutional and governmental minor improvements

1237 - Minor institutional and governmental projects, new

1238 - Minor institutional and governmental projects, new and improvements

Report a problem on this page

Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?

Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.

Privacy notice

Date modified: