Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 16 - Accommodation and Food Services
- 72 - Accommodation and Food Services
- 722 - Food Services and Drinking Places
- 7223 - Special Food Services
- 72233 - Mobile Food Services
722330 - Mobile Food Services
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in preparing and serving meals and snacks for immediate consumption from motorized vehicles or non-motorized carts.
- Chip wagon
- French fries, mobile
- Lunch wagon
- Mobile canteens, service
- Snack truck operation
- Street vendors, food
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: