Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 16 - Accommodation and Food Services
- 72 - Accommodation and Food Services
- 721 - Accommodation Services
- 7212 - RV (Recreational Vehicle) Parks and Recreational Camps
- 72121 - RV (Recreational Vehicle) Parks and Recreational Camps
721211 - RV (Recreational Vehicle) Parks and Campgrounds
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in operating serviced or unserviced sites to accommodate campers and their equipment, including tents, tent trailers, travel trailers and RVs (recreational vehicles). These establishments may provide access to facilities, such as washrooms, laundry rooms, recreation halls and facilities, and stores and snack bars.
Establishments primarily engaged in:
- operating residential mobile home sites (See 531190 Lessors of Other Real Estate Property)
- operating recreational facilities without accommodation (See 713 Amusement, Gambling and Recreation Industries)
- Accommodation services, camping grounds and trailer parks
- Campsites for transients
- Recreational vehicle parks
- Tourist camping park
- Tourist camps (campground)
- Travel trailer parks
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: