Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 16 - Accommodation and Food Services
- 72 - Accommodation and Food Services
- 721 - Accommodation Services
- 7211 - Traveller Accommodation
- 72119 - Other Traveller Accommodation
721192 - Housekeeping Cottages and Cabins
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing short-term lodging in facilities known as housekeeping cottages and cabins. These establishments are designed to accommodate vacationers and may include access to private beaches and fishing.
Establishments primarily engaged in:
- operating hunting and fishing camps (See 721212 Hunting and Fishing Camps)
- supplying accommodation with recreational activities organized around a particular theme (See 721213 Recreational (except Hunting and Fishing) and Vacation Camps)
- Accommodation services, tourist courts and cabins
- Housekeeping cottages and cabins
- Tourist cabins, accommodations
- Tourist courts, accommodations
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: