Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 14 - Health Care and Social Assistance
- 62 - Health Care and Social Assistance
- 624 - Social Assistance
- 6241 - Individual and Family Services
- 62411 - Child and Youth Services
624110 - Child and Youth Services
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing non-residential social assistance services for children and youth.
- Adoption services
- Aid to families with dependent children (AFDC)
- Big Brother services
- Big Sister services
- Child support services
- Children's aid services
- Family location services
- Friendship and counselling offered to young people
- Youth centres
- Youth self-help organizations
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: