Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 14 - Health Care and Social Assistance
- 62 - Health Care and Social Assistance
- 622 - Hospitals
- 6222 - Psychiatric and Substance Abuse Hospitals
- 62221 - Psychiatric and Substance Abuse Hospitals
622210 - Psychiatric and Substance Abuse Hospitals
This Canadian industry comprises establishments, licensed as hospitals, primarily engaged in providing diagnostic and medical treatment, and monitoring patients who suffer from mental illness or substance abuse disorders. The treatment often requires an extended stay in the hospital. These hospitals may provide other services, such as out-patient services and electroencephalograph services.
- Addiction hospitals
- Drug addiction rehabilitation hospitals
- Hospital for emotionally disturbed children
- Mental hospitals
- Psychiatric hospitals
- Rehabilitation hospitals, drug addiction and alcoholism
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: