Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 14 - Health Care and Social Assistance
- 62 - Health Care and Social Assistance
- 621 - Ambulatory Health Care Services
- 6219 - Other Ambulatory Health Care Services
- 62191 - Ambulance Services
621912 - Air Ambulance Services
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in the air transportation of patients and the provision of emergency medical care. The vehicles are equipped with life-saving equipment operated by trained personnel.
- Ambulance services, air
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: