Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 12 - Business, building and other support services
- 56 - Administrative and Support, Waste Management and Remediation Services
- 561 - Administrative and Support Services
- 5614 - Business Support Services
- 56145 - Credit Bureaus
561450 - Credit Bureaus
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in compiling information, such as credit and employment histories on individuals and credit histories on businesses, and providing the information to financial institutions, retailers and others who have a need to evaluate the credit worthiness of these persons and businesses. This industry also includes establishments providing credit investigation services.
- Consumer credit reporting bureaus
- Credit bureaus and agencies
- Credit investigation services
- Credit rating services
- Commercial credit reporting bureaus
- Mercantile credit reporting bureaus
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: