Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 11 - Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- 54 - Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- 541 - Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- 5412 - Accounting, Tax Preparation, Bookkeeping and Payroll Services
- 54121 - Accounting, Tax Preparation, Bookkeeping and Payroll Services
541212 - Offices of Accountants
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing a range of accounting services, such as the preparation of financial statements, the preparation of management accounting reports, the review and auditing of accounting records, the development of budgets, the design of accounting systems, and the provision of advice on matters related to accounting. These establishments may also provide related services, such as bookkeeping services, tax return preparation services, payroll services, management consulting services and insolvency services.
Establishments primarily engaged in:
- providing tax return preparation services, without also providing accounting or auditing services (See 541213 Tax Preparation Services)
- providing bookkeeping, billing and payroll processing services, without also providing accounting or auditing services (See 541215 Bookkeeping, Payroll and Related Services)
- Accounting services, professional
- Certified accountants' offices
- Public accountants, offices of
- Registered industrial accountants' offices
- Accountant, professional
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: