Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 11 - Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- 54 - Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- 541 - Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- 5411 - Legal Services
- 54111 - Offices of Lawyers
541110 - Offices of Lawyers
This Canadian industry comprises offices of legal practitioners, known as lawyers, barristers and solicitors, primarily engaged in the practice of law. Establishments in this industry may provide expertise in a range of, or specific area of law, such as criminal law, corporate law, real estate law, family and estate law, and intellectual property law.
- Attorneys, private practice
- Barrister and solicitor, private practice
- Counsellors at law, private practice
- Law offices
- Lawyers, private practice
- Legal aid services
- Patent attorneys, private practice
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: