Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 10 - Finance, Insurance, Real Estate and Leasing
- 52 - Finance and Insurance
- 526 - Funds and Other Financial Vehicles
- 5269 - Other Funds and Financial Vehicles
- 52691 - Open-End Investment Funds
526917 - Balanced Funds / Asset Allocation Funds
This Canadian class comprises funds primarily engaged in investing in a portfolio that will include equity investments, fixed income investments and money market securities. The blend will depend on the fund as well as stock and bond trends, the objective being a balance of income and capital appreciation.
- Balanced funds / Asset allocation funds
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: