Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 10 - Finance, Insurance, Real Estate and Leasing
- 52 - Finance and Insurance
- 526 - Funds and Other Financial Vehicles
- 5269 - Other Funds and Financial Vehicles
- 52691 - Open-End Investment Funds
526914 - Money Market Funds
This Canadian class comprises funds primarily engaged in investing in money market instruments, short term investments, such as treasury bills, government or government guaranteed debt, or commercial paper with the objective being income from the change in short term interest rates. The investment may be in Canadian or foreign instruments.
- Money market funds
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: