Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 10 - Finance, Insurance, Real Estate and Leasing
- 52 - Finance and Insurance
- 522 - Credit Intermediation and Related Activities
- 5221 - Depository Credit Intermediation
- 52219 - Other Depository Credit Intermediation
522190 - Other Depository Credit Intermediation
This Canadian industry comprises establishments, not classified to any other industry, primarily engaged in accepting deposits and making loans. Provincial government savings establishments that channel deposits to the government rather than lending them to customers are also included.
- Banks, private (i.e., unincorporated)
- Deposit-accepting mortgage companies, co-operative
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: