Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 15 - Information, Culture and Recreation
- 51 - Information and Cultural Industries
- 512 - Motion Picture and Sound Recording Industries
- 5122 - Sound Recording Industries
- 51222 - Integrated Record Production/Distribution
512220 - Integrated Record Production/Distribution
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in releasing, promoting and distributing sound recordings. Establishments in this industry manufacture or arrange for the manufacture of recordings, such as audio tapes/cassettes and compact discs, and promote and distribute these products to wholesalers, retailers or directly to the public. These establishments produce master recordings themselves, or obtain reproduction and/or distribution rights to master recordings produced by record production companies or other integrated record companies.
- Integrated record production and distribution
- Pre-recorded audio tapes and compact discs, integrated manufacture, release and distribution
- Record production and distribution combined
- Sound recordings, integrated production, reproduction, release and distribution
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: