Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 15 - Information, Culture and Recreation
- 51 - Information and Cultural Industries
- 512 - Motion Picture and Sound Recording Industries
- 5121 - Motion Picture and Video Industries
- 51213 - Motion Picture and Video Exhibition
512130 - Motion Picture and Video Exhibition
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in exhibiting motion pictures. Establishments primarily engaged in providing occasional motion picture exhibition services, such as those provided during film festivals, are also included.
- Drive-in theatres
- Festivals, film, with or without facilities
- Motion picture exhibition
- Motion picture exhibitors for airlines
- Motion picture theatres, drive-ins
- Motion picture theatres, indoor
- Outdoor theatres, motion pictures
- Theatres, motion picture, drive-in
- Theatres, motion picture, indoor
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: