Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 9 - Transportation and Warehousing
- 48-49 - Transportation and Warehousing
- 493 - Warehousing and Storage
- 4931 - Warehousing and Storage
- 49319 - Other Warehousing and Storage
493190 - Other Warehousing and Storage
This Canadian industry comprises establishments, not classified to any other industry, primarily engaged in operating warehousing and storage facilities. These establishments operate facilities and equipment that are designed to handle a particular type of good, for example, dead automobile storage, petroleum storage caverns and whisky warehousing.
- Automobile dead storage
- Furniture storage (without local trucking)
- Furniture storage service (used uncrated), household (without trucking)
- Household goods, warehousing and storage (without trucking)
- Lumber terminals, storage
- Oil and gasoline storage caverns (for hire)
- Warehousing service, furniture and household goods (except used uncrated goods)
- Whisky warehousing
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: