Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 9 - Transportation and Warehousing
- 48-49 - Transportation and Warehousing
- 493 - Warehousing and Storage
- 4931 - Warehousing and Storage
- 49312 - Refrigerated Warehousing and Storage
493120 - Refrigerated Warehousing and Storage
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in operating refrigerated warehousing and storage facilities. These establishments provide public and contract warehouse and storage services, using equipment designed to keep goods frozen or refrigerated. The services provided include blast freezing, tempering and modified atmosphere storage, in addition to the warehousing services typically provided by establishments in this industry group. Establishments engaged in the storage of furs for the trade are included.
- Bonded cold storage warehousing
- Cold storage locker service (except self storage)
- Fur storage service for the trade
- Refrigerated warehousing
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: