Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 9 - Transportation and Warehousing
- 48-49 - Transportation and Warehousing
- 488 - Support Activities for Transportation
- 4884 - Support Activities for Road Transportation
- 48841 - Motor Vehicle Towing
488410 - Motor Vehicle Towing
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in towing motor vehicles. Establishments engaged in light and heavy towing services, both local and long distance, to the general public, commercial, transportation and other sectors, are included. These establishments may offer incidental services, such as tire repair, battery boosting and other emergency road services.
- Emergency road service, motor vehicle
- Motor vehicle towing service
- Towing service, motor vehicle
- Wrecker service (towing), motor vehicle
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: