Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 9 - Transportation and Warehousing
- 48-49 - Transportation and Warehousing
- 488 - Support Activities for Transportation
- 4881 - Support Activities for Air Transportation
- 48819 - Other Support Activities for Air Transportation
488190 - Other Support Activities for Air Transportation
This Canadian industry comprises establishments, not classified to any other industry, primarily engaged in providing specialized services to the air transport industry. Some important activities are servicing aircraft, repairing and maintaining aircraft (except on a factory basis), and inspecting and testing aircraft.
- Aircraft ferrying service
- Aircraft inspection service
- Aircraft maintenance service (except factory conversions and overhauls)
- Aircraft servicing and repairing (except factory conversions and overhauls)
- Aircraft servicing, at airports
- Aircraft testing services
- Aircraft upholstery repair
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: