Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 9 - Transportation and Warehousing
- 48-49 - Transportation and Warehousing
- 485 - Transit and Ground Passenger Transportation
- 4852 - Interurban and Rural Bus Transportation
- 48521 - Interurban and Rural Bus Transportation
485210 - Interurban and Rural Bus Transportation
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing passenger transportation, principally outside a single municipality and its suburban areas, primarily by bus. These establishments operate over fixed routes and schedules, and charge a per-trip fee.
- Bus line operation, intercity
- Bus line operation, interurban
- Intercity bus line operation
- Interurban bus line operation
- Motor coach operation, interurban and rural
- Rural bus service (except school bus)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: