Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 9 - Transportation and Warehousing
- 48-49 - Transportation and Warehousing
- 484 - Truck Transportation
- 4841 - General Freight Trucking
- 48412 - General Freight Trucking, Long Distance
484121 - General Freight Trucking, Long Distance, Truck-Load
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in long distance, general freight trucking of complete truck-loads. A truck-load shipment is generally devoted to the goods of a single shipper, taken directly from a point of origin to one or more destination points.
- Container trucking service, long-distance, truck-load
- Contract bulk mail, truck transportation, long-distance
- General freight trucking, long-distance, truck-load
- Motor freight carrier, general, long-distance, truckload
- Trucking, general freight, long-distance, truckload
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: