Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 9 - Transportation and Warehousing
- 48-49 - Transportation and Warehousing
- 483 - Water Transportation
- 4832 - Inland Water Transportation
- 48321 - Inland Water Transportation
483214 - Inland Water Transportation by Ferries
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in operating inland ferries, including ferries operated in harbours.
Establishments primarily engaged in:
- operating coastal and Great Lakes ferries (See 483116 Deep Sea, Coastal and Great Lakes Water Transportation by Ferries)
- Ferries, operating on rivers or inland lakes (except Great Lakes)
- Harbour ferry service
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: