Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 8 - Trade
- 44-45 - Retail Trade
- 451 - Sporting Goods, Hobby, Book and Music Stores
- 4511 - Sporting Goods, Hobby and Musical Instrument Stores
- 45114 - Musical Instrument and Supplies Stores
451140 - Musical Instrument and Supplies Stores
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in retailing new musical instruments, sheet music and related supplies. These establishments may also rent and repair musical instruments.
- Musical instrument amplifying equipment, retail
- Musical instrument stores, retail
- Pianos, retail
- Sheet music, retail
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: