Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 8 - Trade
- 44-45 - Retail Trade
- 446 - Health and Personal Care Stores
- 4461 - Health and Personal Care Stores
- 44619 - Other Health and Personal Care Stores
446199 - All Other Health and Personal Care Stores
This Canadian industry comprises establishments, not classified to any other Canadian industry, primarily engaged in retailing specialized lines of health and personal care merchandise. These establishments may provide fitting services in addition to retailing.
Establishments primarily engaged in:
- retailing prescription or non-prescription drugs and medicines (See 446110 Pharmacies and Drug Stores)
- retailing food supplement products (See 446191 Food (Health) Supplement Stores)
- Artificial limb stores, retail
- Health appliance stores
- Health appliance stores selling primarily to other businesses but also selling to household consumers
- Hearing aids, retail
- Orthopaedic aids, retail
- Orthopedic and artificial limb stores-retail
- Oxygen tent sales and medical gas supplying, retail store
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: