Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 8 - Trade
- 44-45 - Retail Trade
- 445 - Food and Beverage Stores
- 4452 - Specialty Food Stores
- 44529 - Other Specialty Food Stores
445292 - Confectionery and Nut Stores
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in retailing candy and other confections, nuts and popcorn.
Establishments primarily engaged in:
- retailing confectionery goods and nuts made on premises, not for immediate consumption (See 3113 Sugar and Confectionery Product Manufacturing)
- Candy stores, retail
- Nut shops, retail
- Popcorn stands, retail
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: